Sunday, June 21, 2009

A great Dad




Happy Fathers Day Tommy! I just wanted to share my thoughts on Tommy. He is a great husband and Father. He is so good with Carlee. He loves playing with her and holding her. When you talk to Tommy about Carlee you can always tell he just loves her and is so proud of her. He asked me all the time, "Do you think Carlee will like the things I like"? I say I dont know. We will see. Last night we went to Tommys parents house and Carlee was out back with us and she got wet in there fountain. So we put her clothes in the dryer but her shorts didn't dry real good. It was getting late so we decided, lets just put her shirt on and she will be ok. So on our way home she was drinking her bottle and I said, Tommy I wonder if she is cold. He said I dont know maybe. We didnt have a blanket with us. He said I will take my shirt off and give it to her so she is not cold. So he did. It was so cute. I love you Tommy. You are the greatest.

No comments: