Tommy and I decided 2 months ago that we were going to start trying for another baby. Well we are having another baby. We were surprised because it took us over a year to get pregnant with Carlee. So I went to the Dollar Store four days before I was supposed to start and got a pregnancy test and it came out negative. So I thought okay well I am not going to get my hopes up. I guess we will keep trying. Well 6 days later I was shopping with my mom and I said how about we go to Walgreens and get a test. So I ran in a got it and I went into Walgreens bathroom and took the test and it came out positive. Wow I cant believe it. So I had to make sure so tonight I went to the dollar store and I bought 2 more test and took one tonight and it came out positive. So most likely if all of our dates are right, we will be having another February Baby. We are so excited. So yesterday when we got home from shopping I had Carlee take the test into the house. Tommy looked at it and looked at me and then at Carlee and said, "
are you serious". It was so cute. Later I asked Tommy, "What did you think Carlee was holding" and he said well I looked at it and thought, that cant be string cheese. Carlee loves her cheese.
9 comments:
My baby having babies! I love it! Another beautiful Johnson baby! I am so proud of you, you are such a good mommy. I wonder if its a boy, well right now its a dot!
What a fun story! :-) Congrats, you guys! Everyone tells me February is the best time to have a baby in these parts! Perfect weather!
That is so cute. I am so happy for you guys!
congrats!
That is a really cute way of telling Tommy. "string cheese!" I am so excited for you and so happy that you didnt have to wait as long as you did for Carlee- this baby is already a very very lucky baby!!!!!
Yay! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!
That's great Congrats! I'm happy for you and am glad it didn't take so long this time around.
Congrats!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I didn't even know or else I would have said something in church. Yay for babies!!!
Post a Comment