I love her hair! What a good sweet little girl. David and I were talking about you and Tommy when we were driving home from Vegas today. No worries- noth'n but good things! :)
congrats u guys have a cute little fam....U should put a pict of u guys on the side of ur blog- cuz i had no idea who u were until I went back a couple of pages on ur blog to finally see a picture of u and tommy- it scared me at 1st cuz I thought some stange person was commenting on my blog--Happy it was u guys though-- it was a great suprise :)
Tommy and I have been Married for 6 years. We have a super busy 2 1/2 year old daughter Carlee, and we have a son Caden and he is our angel baby. We lost him in June 2010. He was 4 days shy of being 4 months old. A day doesnt go by that I dont think of my little buddy.
4 comments:
She is such a big girl! Isn't it fun watching them learn new things?
I love her hair! What a good sweet little girl. David and I were talking about you and Tommy when we were driving home from Vegas today. No worries- noth'n but good things! :)
She really is getting so big. Miss you guys!
congrats u guys have a cute little fam....U should put a pict of u guys on the side of ur blog- cuz i had no idea who u were until I went back a couple of pages on ur blog to finally see a picture of u and tommy- it scared me at 1st cuz I thought some stange person was commenting on my blog--Happy it was u guys though-- it was a great suprise :)
Post a Comment