Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Mom




Happy Mother's Day Mom.

I just wanted to let you know how much I love you. You have always been there for me. You have been my rock through tuff times. We have had so many great times together. I don't know where to begin. Thank you so much for everything you do. Jessica



1 comment:

Kathy said...

That was so sweet. Thank you! You made me cry. But thats ok, it's a happy cry. I love you so much, I cannot imagine life without you. You make me so happy. I treasure the fun times we have together. You are truely a blessing in my life, you and my Carlee baby! Words cannot express the love I have for that little girl, she is a replica of my little Jessia! I love you Jessica. Happy Mothers Day to you too! You are such a good mommy to Carlee. Mom