
Sometimes I wonder if I am spending enough time with Carlee. I know I need to get on the floor with her more and play. Lately I have not been feeling good, but I know this is so important. She is so special to me. She makes me laugh, and when I am having a bad day I can look at her and she makes me smile. I love you Carlee.
4 comments:
She makes me smile too! You are a great mommy to Carlee, that is why she is such a happy little girl! Just don't ever run out of those animal crackers!
She is adorable!!! When you don't feel well you don't feel like doing anything let alone play on the floor :) It will pass and she won't remember you not playing with her. Kids are great like that.
I love your blog! Carlee is so beauitful! I thought I heard you were expecting. Congrats! Two are tuff but, fun. Some how things work out.:) I was the same way with both of my kids at the beginning of each pregence. I hope you feel better soon!:)
I love your blog! Carlee is beautiful! Congrats on being prego. It gets tuff with 2, but things always work out.:) You will do great!:)
Post a Comment