Lee would of been 62 years old today. I just wanted to write a little something on my blog about him. He was a great step dad. He was always there for me no matter what. It didnt matter if it was in the middle of the night to give me a blessing or to come over when Tommy was out of town to make sure no one was in my back yard at 1:00 in the morning. You could always count on Lee. He always made you feel very good about yourself. I miss you Lee and I love you.
Today my mom, Carlee and I went to the cemetary to visit Lee. Carlee had the best time. There was this little hole in the corner of his grave that needs some extra dirt and Carlee fell in it 2 times. It was so funny. She would just get back up and start running again. She got very dirty. They had just watered the lawn.
Dear Jane Book Review
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment