Our ward has a playgroup every week and today they had a Hallowen party. It was so fun seeing all the cute costumes. Here is Carlee in her lady bug costume. She felt so pretty!
Oh my gosh- she is so cute! She looks like she could be in a Halloween costume magazine!! I hope that you guys are doing more things for Halloween so she can wear it again. So cute!!
Tommy and I have been Married for 6 years. We have a super busy 2 1/2 year old daughter Carlee, and we have a son Caden and he is our angel baby. We lost him in June 2010. He was 4 days shy of being 4 months old. A day doesnt go by that I dont think of my little buddy.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh- she is so cute! She looks like she could be in a Halloween costume magazine!! I hope that you guys are doing more things for Halloween so she can wear it again. So cute!!
Looks like it is a pretty popular costume. Aniela has the same one. She looks darling!
Cute! Those pictures turned out so good!
Post a Comment