Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Carlee
















We had a Birthday party for Carlee Today. We had some family over to celebrate. She had so much fun. We love you Carlee.








8 comments:

Cammi said...

Wow! One year already?!? That is so hard to believe! Sorry I couldn't chat the other day. I am going to try to track you down today!

LIZ said...

Happy Birthday Carlee! I can't believe she is 1 already. She is such a cutie and looks like she loved that cake.

Rebekah said...

Happy Birthday! That is so cute that she really dug into that chocolate cake! Samuel wouldnt even touch his at his birthday. We are very excited to come see her (and you and Tommy too :) ) and your new house when we come visit- we will give you more than a days notice this time!!!

Jessica said...

Wow Rebekah, you are the traveling family. We would love to see you guys.

Charlene said...

I can't believe she is already one! She is such a cutie pie!
Happy Birthday Carlee!

The Bundy Family said...

I hope that Carlee had a wonderful birthday! They grow up so fast, AND SHE JUST KEEPS GETTING CUTER AND CUTER. Thank you for the happy birthday comment. You are so thoughtful to remember me.
Lisa

Renae said...

How fun! 1 is my favorite age. They are so funny and develop such cute little personalities.

Chavira Family said...

She is too cute, I love the chocolate face. I look like that when I eat chocolate too. LOL! Happy Birthday Carlee.
Lacey