Tommy and I have been Married for 6 years. We have a super busy 2 1/2 year old daughter Carlee, and we have a son Caden and he is our angel baby. We lost him in June 2010. He was 4 days shy of being 4 months old. A day doesnt go by that I dont think of my little buddy.
6 comments:
Wow you're finally in! That is exciting, Congrats!!
Can't wait to see pictures! Decorating is so much fun, but I know how hectic it can be getting all moved in.
Congrats on your new home guys! I am so excited that you are finally back. I want to come visit you and see your new home. Love you guys.
Hi Jessica, I can't wait to visit your new home. I am so happy for you and Tommy. Congratulations on your big purchase!! Love you guys, Lacey
Congrats on your new home!
Pictures! I want pictures!!
Post a Comment