Our ward is raising a pig and growing a garden. Everyone in the ward takes turns feeding the pig. We will be eating the pig at our ward Christmas party (poor pig) !
Tommy and I have been Married for 6 years. We have a super busy 2 1/2 year old daughter Carlee, and we have a son Caden and he is our angel baby. We lost him in June 2010. He was 4 days shy of being 4 months old. A day doesnt go by that I dont think of my little buddy.
6 comments:
I hope you are kidding! So after everyone is attached- you kill it???
They didn't name the pig, so we wouldn't get attached to it.
Poor pig. You look cute..is your hair curly?
I do have some wave to my hair. So if I work at it, I can get it to be curly.
We are thinking about getting a place big enough to have a garden and some animals. I will have a hard time if we decide to butcher it.
Our ward had there Christmas party. Guess what they ate. THE PIG.
Post a Comment