Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our new home

Tommy and I just bought a home in Laveen, AZ. We are so excited. It is supposed to be done in March 2009. I will post some pictures when they start building it.

4 comments:

Cammi said...

Congratulations guys! What a great time to buy a house - you are lucky. Carlee is a cutie!

Rebekah said...

HOORAY!!! I hoped that you would get a blog! I just added you to our list of readers- so you will get an email soon inviting you to ours (David wanted ours private :)

Renae said...

Yay! I didn't know you moved back! Congrats!!

LIZ said...

Wow, that dodn't take you long. So jealous! We still haven't found one yet. We did just move though. Our lease was up and we needed another bedroom with my sister in-law living with us, so we got into a townhouse in the same complex.

Can't wait to see you new place!