Happy Birthday Lee! You were a great man and I miss you so much. I wish you were here so I could talk to you. I know if you were here you would sit with me and let me cry to you about how much I miss Caden. There was a guy walking out of circle K with a thirst buster the other day and I thought of you. I remember how much you loved your diet dr.pepper. I saw a guy around your age running the other day and remembered how you would like to go on walks. I think of you often and wish you could be here. One day we will be able to see each other again. I found a scorpion the other day and had to call my mom to come and kill it, since Tommy was out of town and she said to me, You can do it, just kill it. I told her if Lee was here he would come over and kill it. Which I know you would. You were that kind of person when someone needed something you were there to help them. She did come over and kill it. Thanks mom! You were a great step dad and Poppa. The grand kids just loved you, and really enjoyed all the fun things you would do. They will always have good memories of you. I love you. Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment