The other day my mom and I were in the computer room and I decided it was time to go and check on Carlee. I walk into the kitchen and I hear her moving something around in the front room. I walk in to the front room and she has a little bowl and the box of fruit loops poured out on the couch and her bowl was overflowing with cereal. My mom grabs the camera takes a few pictures then sits down to help Carlee clean the mess up. Carlee picked up her bowl and looked at my mom with a mouth full of fruit loops and said, "MIMI SCHPOON"! (spoon) She was ready to eat.
Dear Jane Book Review
9 years ago
4 comments:
So cute! Atta girl Carlee!
So Jess, you did get Diana to take some pics of Caden. I am so glad. They turned out great!!!
That's my kind of girl. I love cereal and can eat it anytime.
That was so funny!! What a good laugh we had!
I want to see pictures of your little man! You are probably super busy being a momma!
Post a Comment