This morning I asked Carlee if she would like to color. I got some paper and 2 crayons out for her and sat them on the piano bench. I left the room and she was being really good. All of a sudden I hear her writing on something rough. The Hall WALL. Yes it is my fault. I walked in there and she looked at her art job and said, "Oh Gosh". She knew she did something wrong. That was the first mistake on my part, now another. So I decided to put her in her high chair to color. Yes not a good idea. I leave the room and come back and she has colored on the wall behind her. I should of put the high chair in the middle of the kitchen. I am just now learning.
Dear Jane Book Review
9 years ago
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing so we can learn those lessons the "easy" way!
We've had that happen here too! The magic eraser works wonders!
Cute little stinker. If they weren't so cute, you maybe could get mad, but you just can't. Maybe the first of many of those moments. Good job taking a picture those are moments not worth forgetting.
oh boy, the fun begins! hahaha...
Post a Comment