Lee I want you to know that you will be missed by so many people. You are a great man. You were a great example. I am so thankful my mom and you found eachother. I don't think I could of asked for a better dad. I want you to know that my mom is being taken care of. I am so thankful for the Gospel and for the plan of Salvation. I know you are happy right now hanging out with your dad. The ward and our family have been so good to us. I want to thank them for everything they have done to help out. I love you Lee and until we meet again make sure you watch over my mom and my family. Jessica
Dear Jane Book Review
9 years ago
5 comments:
What a beautiful post. I'm so glad your mom is being taken care of. I lost my dad 2 years ago and I worry about my mom a lot. I'm so grateful for the gospel to and what peace it brings to me. Lee will be missed, we are praying for your family.
I lost my brother and his wife almost three years ago. It's amazing to see the gospel at work, the love of friends and family, and the peace the Lord provides. You're in our thoughts and prayers.
Jessica- I am so sorry for your loss. Please tell your mom we are thinking about her and all your family.
Jessica, God bless your family. I know Lee will be missed dearly and he will always be loved and I will be praying for you and your mom and the rest of the family. Lacey
I am so sorry for your loss. Please let me know if I can do anything for you and your family.
Post a Comment