We have decided it is time to put in a backyard. We had the curbing done this morning. Tomorrow they are delivering the rock. That should be fun. Shoveling and Shoveling. Thank goodness our backyard isn't big. We want to get it in before the summer, so Carlee has a place to play. She loves to be outside. She wouldn't mind playing in the dirt backyard, but I think it would be nicer to have some grass.
Dear Jane Book Review
9 years ago
4 comments:
It's looking good! Carlee will be running through grass before you know it. Love that Almond Latte bedroom paint, its going to be oh so romantic!
Good thing you're doing it before it gets too hot!
Thank you for driving out to see us on Sunday. You made it hard for us to leave. Carlee is beautiful! And I love your new hairstyle- of course you look good with EVERY hairstyle. I think Samuel thought Carlee was pretty too- she was one of the friends he was asking for on the way home.
Hi Jessica! Thanks for commenting on our blog - we were able to find yours through your profile! How are you doing? How's life in Arizona? Much warmer than Chicago, I'm sure. Great to find you and reconnect with you through blogging!
Post a Comment