All those girls! Oh my goodness! How did Carlee do with opening presents? Samuel opened one and we tried to give him another one and he got really upset because he thought we were taking away the first gift. Needless to say- it took all day.
Tommy and I have been Married for 6 years. We have a super busy 2 1/2 year old daughter Carlee, and we have a son Caden and he is our angel baby. We lost him in June 2010. He was 4 days shy of being 4 months old. A day doesnt go by that I dont think of my little buddy.
3 comments:
Jessica, I would love to walk. I can only walk in the evenings, so you pick the time and I will be there... tell me when.
All those girls! Oh my goodness! How did Carlee do with opening presents? Samuel opened one and we tried to give him another one and he got really upset because he thought we were taking away the first gift. Needless to say- it took all day.
Brooke got that same see 'n' say toy for Christmas! She is such a little doll.
Post a Comment