That is so very exciting! I really hope one day we will have a place to call our own! We have to stay in CA for now... but miss AZ really bad. We will be moving in 10 days but I dont know where to- not a fun feeling! A bit stressed...
Tommy and I have been Married for 6 years. We have a super busy 2 1/2 year old daughter Carlee, and we have a son Caden and he is our angel baby. We lost him in June 2010. He was 4 days shy of being 4 months old. A day doesnt go by that I dont think of my little buddy.
4 comments:
How long do you have until it is finished? That is going to be so nice for you guys.
That is so very exciting! I really hope one day we will have a place to call our own! We have to stay in CA for now... but miss AZ really bad. We will be moving in 10 days but I dont know where to- not a fun feeling! A bit stressed...
It will be finished in March.
That is SO exciting! Congrats! We hope to do that someday...but it might be a while. I bet it's fun getting to pick out colors and options.
Post a Comment